Building on the advanced technology of the HeartLight Endoscopic Ablation System, the HeartLight Excalibur Balloon takes the establishment of rapid contact to new levels.
Quickly Establish Contact.
The Excalibur Balloon introduces proprietary Dynamic Response technology for optimal tissue contact and streamlined procedures.
- Graduated Balloon Remote enables real-time balloon sizing for rapid engagement with all pulmonary vein sizes and shapes, at any time
- Balloon Remote is placed in the physician’s hands, providing direct control of sizing
- Advanced, proprietary balloon filling mechanism balances ‘beat-to-beat’ balloon stability with significant pulmonary vein conformity
Excalibur Balloon Remote
Ultra-Compliant Vessel Conformance
Universal Balloon Design
Every Vein. Every Time.
The Excalibur Balloon takes the HeartLight universal balloon concept to new levels with an ultra-compliant design. Improved shape provides ease of use and control throughout the procedure.
- Maximal circumferential tissue contact empowers physicians with choice over lesion positioning and enables wide lesion sets
- Compliant balloon design helps maintain continuous, stable contact throughout cardiac and respiratory cycles
- Balloon can be easily rotated and repositioned in the vein without fully deflating and re-inflating
This case, broadcast live to the AF Symposium in Orlando, FL from Na Homolce Hospital in Prague, Czech Republic, highlights the benefits of the Excalibur Balloon. Drs. Petr Neužil, Vivek Reddy, and Jan Petrů achieve first time isolation of all four pulmonary veins with the ultra-compliant Excalibur Balloon creating a contiguous, circumferential antral lesion set.