Controlled Lesion Creation.
The HeartLight X3 System’s new RAPID mode enables high-power, short-duration dosing for precise, continuous energy delivery.
- Reduce the need for manual overlap of individual lesions for more confident isolation
- Full z-axis control for optimal lesion location selection
- Potential for less edema creation
Rapid Energy Delivery
More Efficient Isolation.
RAPID mode empowers faster lesion creation – requiring less user manipulation and lower overall energy delivery for optimized procedures.
- Per vein ablative time as low as three minutes
- One hour procedure time*
- Under seven minutes of fluoroscopy*
Prague Workshop on Catheter Ablation.
Dr. Vivek Reddy (Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, USA) and Prof. Petr Neužil (Na Homolce Hospital, Prague, CZ) complete a live case using the HeartLight X3 catheter. Complete pulmonary vein isolation was achieved with 11.5 minutes of laser energy.
*Average left atrial procedure time excluding 30 minute wait time with operators out of the learning curve. Neužil P., Schmidt B., Chun J., et.al. Performance of a 3rd Generation Visually-Guided Laser Balloon Catheter for Pulmonary Vein Isolation: Results of the X3 Study. HRS 2019.